Feedback og tak fra arrangør

Information og debat om turneringer og arrangementer.

Redaktør: Hjelmen

Besvar
Brugeravatar
Gil
Press Ganger
Geografisk sted: København

Feedback og tak fra arrangør

Indlæg af Gil » søn sep 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Som overskriften siger, så vil vi som altid godt have feedback her, gerne delt op i Ris og Ros.

Jeg vil bare gerne takke Peter og Søren Kongsgaard for al deres hjælp med opsætning og nedpakning, samt være min ekstra hukommelse, deres 2 venner Kristian og Anders, for at komme og hjælpe med opsætning.

Mange tak til Frederik for at være køkkenhjælper hele lørdagen.

Stort tak til Jacob Kleffel for at være altmulighjælper/runner hele weekenden.

Kæmpe tak til Dan for at stå tidligt op og handle mad og lave den hele weekenden.

Tak til Emperors Pride for lån af terræn, gryder, tallerkner, bestik, kaffemaskine.

Tak til Fanatic for lån af plader og for at stille lidt sodavand til rådighed.

Og tak til alle spillerne for at være med til at gøre det til en hyggelig turnering.
Pressganger og DM arrangør.
Jeg dækker hele Sjælland.

ChristianAas
Pyg Ace

Re: Feedback og tak fra arrangør

Indlæg af ChristianAas » man sep 02, 2013 6:16 am

I want to say thank you to the organizer and my opponents for a great tournament in Denmark!

I was lucky to get five great game against very sporting opponents and enjoyed it very much.

Until next time,

Cheers
Christian Aas

Brugeravatar
Egern
Lich Lord
Geografisk sted: Århus - Danmark

Indlæg af Egern » man sep 02, 2013 7:36 am

Awesome weekend :)
Good terrain (only remark was the missing hills). Great opponents and a good atmosphere :)

The only thing really was the light that went out sporadically :(

But yeah a thanks to the organizers and everyone else involved (players, visitors etc) for a great weekend :)

Mikkel
Har malet Trollbloods, Mercenaries, Legion og Retribution - se mit forsøg her

Brugeravatar
mcpolle
Lich Lord

Indlæg af mcpolle » man sep 02, 2013 9:49 am

As we seem to be doing this in English ;-) great tourney,

Had five great and fun games, was good that you split up the first round, so we did not run into our local players.
Food awesome, tables and terrain , no problems there.

Everything was well run, the only thing was the lights going out, but if thats the only critic, then you guys should be proud of yourselves.

Polle

Brugeravatar
Lamoron
Worldfamousblogger
Geografisk sted: Århus C, Danmark

Indlæg af Lamoron » man sep 02, 2013 10:01 am

Nothing much to add, except the food. The Roast/Potatoes/Bearnaise was downright fantastic, and the English Breakfast (at lunch on Sunday) was weird yet good, but the rice/meat dish at lunch on Saturday was fairly horrible... but when that's your only gripe with a tournament, it's been a fine tournament.

A special thanks to the Swedes for showing up!
Medlem af FROB.

Billede

Christoffer W
Pyg Ace

Indlæg af Christoffer W » man sep 02, 2013 10:04 am

Thanks for a great tournament. It was well organised and it was really nice that you served food (and very decent food with the number of people). The only slight critic I have is that it was a bit too much downtime after the meals before the next round was started and that a few of the tables had strange terrain placements (that always happens though). One of the tables I played on had a forest in the middle of the table that really benefited me and another table had no terrain at all except at the edges and that played basically no part in the game.

Also thanks to my opponents. I had five good games against very nice people and you took good care about an english speaking Swede pushing his way into your community :)
"The Danekiller" according to reliable sources :D

Roofs
Pyg Ace

Indlæg af Roofs » man sep 02, 2013 10:50 am

Adding praises: Thanks for a great weekend, I'm really impressed with the food and other logistics - and the entree fee was fairly low considering the food etc. Keep it that way (says the cheap guy from Lyngby :D )

A great thanks to my opponents! I had five great games, intertaining (and long) and I thank each and every one of you for your patience with me, my questions and misunderstanding of rules. The great atmosphere made even the very humiliating loses a good and fun experience:)

Hopefully, I'll get some more gaming time with the local gang, and I look forward to facing you again on the battlefield.

Tage

Brugeravatar
Sejestephan
Bane Thrall

Indlæg af Sejestephan » man sep 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Fantastisk turnering. Jeg har slet ingen kritik, det var bare en super weekend.
Specielt tak til Peter, Thomas, Christian, Benjamin og Christopher for at give mig en awesome SoS og for 5 super gode spil.
Stephan Garmark

Jan D´Souza
Iron Lich

Indlæg af Jan D´Souza » man sep 02, 2013 2:45 pm

A great tourney. Thanks a bunch for your effort to give us players a good experience!

The food was good. Especially the dinner saturday. Yummy!

The only thing that irritated me slightly was the time table. To much time between rounds - and two games sunday which means the guys from Århus are home very late. I was home a quarter to ten.

See you next year.
Jan

Brugeravatar
Duskern
Dragon Father
Geografisk sted: Århus

Indlæg af Duskern » man sep 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Great tournament. I had a very good time and five good games with all friendly opponents :-)

The whole tournament was really smooth. The food was good. The only thing I would like to criticize was the lack of variety on the tables in terrain, like missing Hills all together. But that's it :-)
Martin Jacobsen

Billede

Brugeravatar
Mouse
Propagandamusen
Geografisk sted: Århus

Indlæg af Mouse » tirs sep 03, 2013 7:29 am

Christoffer W skrev:Thanks for a great tournament. It was well organised and it was really nice that you served food (and very decent food with the number of people). The only slight critic I have is that it was a bit too much downtime after the meals before the next round was started and that a few of the tables had strange terrain placements (that always happens though). One of the tables I played on had a forest in the middle of the table that really benefited me and another table had no terrain at all except at the edges and that played basically no part in the game.

Also thanks to my opponents. I had five good games against very nice people and you took good care about an english speaking Swede pushing his way into your community :)

shame [sheym] noun
noun
the painful feeling arising from the consciousness of something dishonorable, improper, ridiculous, etc., done by oneself or another: She was overcome with shame.
susceptibility to this feeling: to be without shame.
disgrace; ignominy: His actions brought shame upon his parents.
a fact or circumstance bringing disgrace or regret: The bankruptcy of the business was a shame. It was a shame you couldn't come with us.

:wink:
..no human mind can be 100% wrong. Or, we might say, nobody is smart enough to be wrong all the time. (Ken Wilber, 2003

Besvar