topretroshop.com

Diskuter WARMACHINE her.

Redaktør: Mads O

Besvar
JamNevarz
Warming up

topretroshop.com

Indlæg af JamNevarz » tirs nov 21, 2017 10:27 am

ÿþAfter announcing that the upcoming Just Don topretroshop.com x Air Jordan 2 Arctic Orange will only be releasing in sizes for the smaller-footed crowd a few days ago, Don C and Jordan Brand have now officially unveiled the upcoming collaboration.The newest chapter in the Just Don x Jordan story is for everyone who was left out in the previous two releases: the Arctic Orange colorway will only be available in Grade School sizes, meaning everyone who was unable to fit into previous releases will get a shot at this new colorway. My family couldn t participate in the last couple of Jordan releases so it felt good to allow them to take part.

This collaboration is not only for my blood family but my extended family all my friends, explains Don C. I am excited to put family first for this drop and expand my Jordan collaboration to everyone. The Just Don x Air Jordan 2 Arctic Orange will release on the Just Don website and at the list of retailers below on May 13th in Grade School and Big Kids sizing. basketball shoes for men Retail price will be $350.Click and bookmark our official Just Don x Air Jordan 2 Pink (Arctic Orange) launch page now for more images, the latest info and full release details.

The Air Jordan 4 Pure Money released back in 2006 and after eleven years, and it will be one of Jordan Brand s cleanest models this summer 2017. Mimicking the original look with basketball shoes on sale a timeless all-white colorway, premium leather makes up the sneaker s upper. The signature netting detail is seen on the side panels and tongue, while accents of pure platinum are seen on the lace tabs, insoles and Jumpman logo across the heel.Retailing for a price tag of $190, look for the Air Jordan 4 Pure Money at select Jordan Brand stores and online on May 13 in full family sizing too. Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 4 Pure Money (2017) launch page now for more imagery, the latest info and release details.

The Air Jordan 13 Low will be getting a lot of shine this year. The Brave Blue dropped last month and a handful of more colorways are on the way. One of those dropping this month is the Air Jordan 13 Low White Metallic Silver. Today we get our latest look at this new colorway.The Air Jordan 13 Low White Metallic Silver comes with a White, Metallic Silver, and Pure Platinum color scheme. It consists of a White leather upper accented by the Pure Platinum hits on the overlays. The Metallic Silver hits on the branding add a bit of pop to the shoe. Blending in nicely with the upper is the White rubber outsole. Fairly simple color scheme that will definitely shine during the Summer. Dropping on May 20th for $175. Are you looking to cop?Be sure to bookmark our Air Jordan 13 Low White Metallic Silver hub page for the shoes latest release info and images.

Last week we saw the release of the Air Jordan 7 Pantone, a shoe that was once exclusively a sample but eventually made it retailers. This Summer we ll see the same thing happen with the Air Jordan 13 History Of Flight.This colorway of the Air Jordan 13 easily looks like something that could have been worn by MJ back in his playing days as it features a White tumbled leather upper with University Red accents on the inner liner and outsole. Other details include black laces and a Metallic Silver Jumpman on the tongue. As of right now the Air Jordan 13 History of Flight is expected to release on July 22, 2017 for a retail price of $190.

Jordan Brand will be keeping things simple and classic this weekend as they ll be releasing an original colorway of the fan-favorite Air Jordan 1.This colorway of the Air Jordan 1 isn t going to turn any heads, but IT IS a colorway that will be appreciated by all the purists out there. Opting for a simple color scheme, this Air Jordan 1 is dominated by white leather throughout the upper with Varsity Red hits on the inner liner, ankle, Swoosh, the Nike Air on the tongue, and the rubber outsole. Hitting retailers tomorrow in men s ($160) and GS ($140) sizes, will you be picking up a pair or is this a pass for you?Click and bookmark our Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Metallic Red hub page for the latest news and updates.

Besvar